Wednesday 1 February 2012

Practical 4: Blog Entry - Fiona

As a team member, I participated in most group meetings and point out my opinions. I also done researches and completed the allocated parts for the report, tutorials and powerpoint slides. On 18 Nov 2011, I reminded my team members to submit their research for practical 2. I followed the social media calendar and posted regularly on the Facebook page of the company. I collected details of seven foodblogs on 4 Jan 2012 and pass it to Yuan Tong who sent the e-mails to request for reviews on the company. For the Facebook Awareness Campaign, I designed a voucher on 11 Jan 2012. The finalized voucher was completed on 15 Jan 2012. Together with my team members, I participated in the promotional campaign that lasted about 90 minutes on 17 Jan 2012.

The problems I encountered are poor time management resulting in last-minute work and inactivity during December holidays that lead to poor result of the overall campaign. I could have allocated more time for this module by reducing the time spent on my personal leisure. I should be more initiative in carry out the strategies planned for the Facebook campaign during December 2011. I learnt that teamwork is very important and it greatly reduces the workload. I also understood that each member have their own strengths and weaknesses. We can take advantage of it by allocating tasks they excel in. For example, Yun Hao is outspoken and possess great presentation skills. He contacts the company for the details of the promotional campaign. It also strives myself to do better in areas that I am weak in.

1 comment:

  1. You may not give much opinion, but when you do, it is mind-blowing in a good way. Thank you for being such a role player and hardworking member.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.