Wednesday 1 February 2012

As a team member.

 Hello peepos! How's today presentation? Did you all made any mistakes? hahaha. Hope not. But I am nervous!

Well anyway, this is really a very great experience for me to be a leader for you all in SMM module. Soon, it will be over, so those who hate me being a leader, you all gonna celebrate soon? Hahaha. Just kidding. But I really enjoyed  to team up with you all, especially when all of you know when to be serious, when to crack jokes! xD
As leader of my team (Team Solace), I do my best to perform well as a leader, to guide my team mates through, getting and accepting their opinion, gather them for meetings and sometimes suggesting ideas, making the decisions for them. At the same time, I helped to remind them when to hand in reports, presentation, works, and even when to post.
These things, on my previous post, I have put down the dates, together with my other team members date for certain tasks.
For example, the mini campaign, the one I suggested it. It took quite long for us to really carry it out. It is due to our manager of the company who did not reply us, and partially my role as a leader not pushing them forward. Thus, this event was dragged and dragged from the start of the year till it was only able to carry it out on the 17th January 2012 (Tues).
The problems I am facing are having no confidence in what I am doing, e.g like I am too nervous in presentation, don't really dare to give out opinions. Together with lack of time mangement for my group meetings, work, and laziness in me.
From all this experience, I feel that I need to learn how to manage my time well, between this module and others modules, at the same time, manage my time well for group and solo projects. I also have to be much more hardworking in that sense that, I have to get rid of my laziness. At the same time, having much more confidence as a leader, with the sense of leadership to guide my team mates forward on a correct path to achieve great results.

3 comments:

  1. I can say I am happy working with you and would like to thank you again for everything you have done for me. This is the best opportunity in my Social Media Marketing project and will always tell only the best about yourself. Thanks so much for all your support over the past semester and for your professionalism in leading the group to greater heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not sense your nervousness during the presentation. I think that most of us were not focus during the group meetings but we manage to get back on track. It was indeed an enjoyable moment being under your leadership. Well done in your first experience in leading a team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leadership was evident in the constant reminders of facebook posts and keeping us on track during group discussions. It is difficult to be a team leader but I think you have fulfilled your role quite well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.